Established as a construction services company.
1998 - 2010
Specialized in building energy substations and underground cabling systems for Malaysia’s national utilities company.
Awarded first two of numerous build contracts by Sime Darby Property Berhad.
Entered a concession agreement with the Malaysian Government and Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) to complete a new campus under a Build, Lease, Maintain and Transfer (BLMT) model.
- Completed numerous projects for Sime Darby Property Berhad.
- First high-rise building out of Klang Valley – D’Pristine @ Medini, Iskandar, Johor, Malaysia.
- Awarded the MOSHPA Gold Award for Excellence in Occupational Safety and Health 2014.
- Awarded largest high-rise project in contract sum by Sime Darby Property Berhad.
- Completed and handed over new campus to UiTM.
- Awarded the CIDB Quality Assurance High-Scorer Award for The Ensemble project.
- Awarded the MOSHPA Gold Award for Excellence in Occupational Safety and Health 2015.
- The Group successfully listed on the Main Board of HKEX.
- Completed refurbishment works for Kuala Lumpur Sports City, Bukit Jalil, Malaysia.
- Completed construction for The Mahogany and V-Residensi 2 apartments.
- Awarded the High QLASSIC Achievement Award for the SUCI project.