- CIDB Quality Assurance High-Scorer Award 2015 for The Ensemble project
- QLASSIC Award 2016 for The Brymwood, Saujana Impian
- QLASSIC Excellence Award 2017 for Construction Quality, SUCI Phase 1
- Recorded 80% QLASSIC scores for V-Residensi 2 apartments
- Recorded 83% QLASSIC scores for Saujana Impian 2 residences
- Jointly awarded the Malaysian Institute of Architects (PAM)
Commendation Award 2017 for Alya Sales Gallery
What is QLASSIC
QLASSIC assesses building construction quality covering structural works, architectural works, mechanical & electrical works, and external works. QLASSIC scores of above 70% are typically required for tender evaluation by top developers in Malaysia.
- SHASSIC 4-star rating for Bandar Ainsdale residences
- SHASSIC 4-star rating for the Serini apartments
- SHASSIC 4-star rating for Saujana Impian apartments
- MOSHPA Gold Award for OSH Management in Civil Construction
- CERT-recognized First Aid Team
What are SHASSIC, MOSHPA and CERT
SHASSIC is an independent assessment of safety and health performance indicators in a construction project. The MOSHPA awards recognize excellence in occupational safety and health management. CERT recognizes safety and health compliance with a focus on emergency response practices.